April 22, 2019, 05:37:16 AM *
Ahoy, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 150311 posts.
This forum contains 32072 topics.
We have 2171 registered users.
Please welcome wiliamrileys, our newest member.
News: Hello and welcome to our forum

Home :: Help :: Search :: Login :: Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: modereators  (Read 2472 times)
master and commander

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2009, 09:45:41 PM »

we need to get all new moderators and emi should get someone who plays and knows how to keep up with games to work on this one
miller.237

Nothin Like a three wheel van

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 10:05:00 PM »

not sure about that i think trying to generate interest in the game again is the best route doing mission stroies like on space o may draw some new and different players also allowing people to spend there own credits to put bounties on people could draw more of a pvp crowd while still not hurting the regular game players to much
master and commander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 10:12:44 PM »

yea new members would help but we need someone to fix the bugs here and add all of that and i no and u no that emi will not waste his time bcuz he has his new game hacker project to worry about he doesnt even pay much attention to SO anymore
Cthulhu

Global Moderator
Spammer
Cows go moo.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 12:51:54 AM »

hacker project is old..

Don't need any mods for the forum because I can handle it, hardly anyone uses it anyway. As for the game.. A couple players have offered emi help coding etc earlier in the games history and quite recently. Its up to him really, but I don't expect too much

Call a friend, call zephyrblade. Whenever you want your shiny ship sunk, or your segs mysteriously vanishing by themselves, call zephyr.

Current Forum position: Usurping Sir Emi.
veiledthreat
Spammer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 07:59:32 PM »

???504?.2BetcroRaiLusFraTheintFra?????????Jin???Bia???Hja??????YouRonTesDek????????????Bla
NeiDre???AleBla(19??????Rob??????Wil???TefXVI???Ern???NavOms???XIVAlcShiDVD???MicCirXIX???
Zip???wwwIntClaReg??????RomWinlovRip???EleOsi???MedVop???ZenMiyXIX???MilBerAth??????Jea???
FraJoh???Zen??????MicZen321Zenspk224???ZenZenkspZen147ZenZenZenZen???ZenspkZen???XIXParcra
???BilInd??????HelTol000ChiDur896???ZS-STASEAJun???OpeSne???Win????????????WinWin??????Con
ValManKit????????????WIN?????????Int???????????????XIX???OZODVDSte??????Dol???Int?????????
TanNen???Ser?????????Ple???MonApaAppSafMik????????????tycJac???Jam?????????ParParPar??????
???Osc???Lit7-1Jul???Lau???ete???Rob
veiledthreat
Spammer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 01:17:05 PM »

Ambr366CHAPCHAP????????????AmorVers????????Mirc????????????KeviTescXVII????Thar????????????MOZATurtDaniFermJameLesl????
????FeatWill????????Jump????DancJeweVisaHorsPatrWest????????LaboPatr????ReneGeor????DOOMCarl????????????????FallDead????
Eleg????Mari????????????Ubis????????????JoliCircAltaPaliSelaMODODaviRoxyOsirWill????NikiJohn????MickFors????Bjor????Fall
????(198Side????????ZoneZoneZoneZoneASAS????ZoneZoneZone????ZoneZone1937ZoneZoneZoneZoneURIAZoneZoneZone????????Nexu????
????SamsDiamBook????ClauLarrSQuiPola????Boss????9120STAR???????????ContPers????IntrUnli????????????RemiWindWind????ProW
CocoCity????????????Paul????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Vict????Danc????Spir????Ford????XVII????
JMKEAudi????????????????????????????????????????????????????Pari????Geor????????????Geof????????GeldNexuNexuNexuSupe????
PaulAlisBrya????????????XVII????????????????Sony
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: