December 16, 2018, 03:52:25 PM *
Ahoy, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 37324 posts.
This forum contains 15394 topics.
We have 1893 registered users.
Please welcome steve102, our newest member.
News: Hello and welcome to our forum

Home :: Help :: Search :: Login :: Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You can anticipate a rewards to mmogdp  (Read 27 times)
rsgoldfastcom

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2018, 09:37:08 PM »

You can anticipate a rewards to come your way when the game is out now if you Maplestory M Mesos do decide to pre-register. The more people that register, the more rewards you will get. At 500k pre-registrations everybody will earn 50,000 Mesos (in-game currency), 1 million unlocks 150k Mesos and some type of epic armor, and also at two million you purchase 300k Mesos with a random bit of unique armor and a unique mysterious powder box. So if you'd love to begin earning these benefits, you can here.

There is still no official date for when Nexon will launch MapleStory M so your guess is as good as mine as to when we will get to appreciate this game. As the addition of an auto-questing feature is the precise reverse of what I would ever want out of an MMO, I am still a little trepidatious about the upcoming launch. Plus it is not like Nexon is known for releasing monetized matches, so that you better think this will probably be filled with in-app purchases, loot boxes, and all the other junk you hate to watch. So I guess the real issue is, will the gameplay provide anything worthy of putting up with those annoyances? I expect so, but let's just say I won't be holding my breath.

MapleStory M Review -- An MMO port that gets the port piece Perfect

There are a few games that just don't feel great to play on a mmogdp phone, games that require twitchy controls, games that require a lot of buttons, and matches which can't be put down for a moment so that you may reply a text are simply a few examples.While MapleStory M understands that it is not ideally suited for touchscreen play, its solutions to the issue end up distancing the participant and making for a somewhat boring experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: