October 18, 2018, 01:04:05 PM *
Ahoy, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 13225 posts.
This forum contains 11453 topics.
We have 1820 registered users.
Please welcome DoraGissing, our newest member.
News: Hello and welcome to our forum

Home :: Help :: Search :: Login :: Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Titans Elite Jerseys  (Read 7 times)
linchao

http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com

View Profile WWW
« on: October 12, 2018, 03:59:29 AM »

Prosecutors will not bring criminal charges against Buffalo Bills receiver Zay Jones after a naked Titans Elite Jerseys , bloody argument with his brother in Los Angeles earlier this week.

Los Angeles prosecutors declined the case because of ”insufficient evidence,” district attorney’s office spokesman Paul Eakins told The Associated Press on Thursday.

The 22-year-old Jones was arrested after officers were called to a disturbance in downtown Los Angeles, said police spokesman Luis Garcia. Jones was found ”breaking glass doors and windows” and arrested on suspicion of felony vandalism, Garcia said.

The arrest was first reported by TMZ, which posted a video showing a nude Zay Jones pushing his brother, Cayleb, in what appeared to be the hallway of an apartment building.

His agent, Zeke Sandhu, did not reply to text and voicemail messages. Sandhu also represents Cayleb Jones.

Cayleb Jones, a Minnesota Vikings receiver, on Wednesday also posted a note on his Twitter account, which read: ”I am my brothers keeper.”

His father, Robert Jones, posted a note on his Twitter account on Wednesday saying his son ”is with me and his mom,” while adding ”he’s going to be fine!”

The Bills had no immediate comment.

Associated Press writer John Wawrow in Buffalo, New York, contributed to this report.

ATLANTA (10-6) vs LOS ANGELES RAMS (11-5)

Saturday, 8:15 p.m. ET, NBC

OPENING LINE – Rams by 5

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion.  Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you.  You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com  We will be happy to serve you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: