December 14, 2018, 06:49:41 AM *
Ahoy, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 34238 posts.
This forum contains 15308 topics.
We have 1891 registered users.
Please welcome lindang56, our newest member.
News: Hello and welcome to our forum

Home :: Help :: Search :: Login :: Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vontaze Burfict Jersey  (Read 32 times)
linchao

http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com

View Profile WWW
« on: October 12, 2018, 03:32:59 AM »

Arizona Cardinals starting center A.Q. Shipley was carted to the locker room after injuring his leg during practice Saturday.

Shipley was able to walk off the field on his own but after a brief time in an examination tent was taken to the locker room on a cart Vontaze Burfict Jersey , a towel draped over his head.

The six-year NFL veteran started all 16 games in each of the past two seasons.

There was no post-practice coach availability and the team has Sunday off so the extent of the injury might not be publicly known until the team resumes training camp on Monday.

Rookie Mason Cole, a third-round draft pick out of Michigan, replaced Shipley with the first unit following the injury.

LOS ANGELES – Los Angeles Dodgers starter Kenta Maeda will take the mound Saturday against a Colorado Rockies team that he has had success against over the past three years.

Colorado Rockies starter German Marquez will take the mound Saturday on the road, where he has been excellent outside of the shadow of the Rocky Mountains.

Something has to give at Dodger Stadium in a nationally televised game, when Dodgers right-hander Maeda (5-4, 3.44 ERA) faces off against Rockies right-hander Marquez (5-8, 5.53).

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion.  Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you.  You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com  We will be happy to serve you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: