October 15, 2018, 06:40:18 PM *
Ahoy, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 12981 posts.
This forum contains 11260 topics.
We have 1810 registered users.
Please welcome baidai8300, our newest member.
News: Hello and welcome to our forum

Home :: Help :: Search :: Login :: Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The capability to buy Rainbow Six Siege Credits  (Read 34 times)
rsgoldfastshop

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2018, 03:34:44 AM »

So we are finding hacks and possible exploits in the sport before others, which is huge when it comes to anti-cheat efforts. We are stepping up how often and how frequently we are working on this, we've got a couple different ideas kicking around, but we can't speak about it since anti-cheat is such a sensitive subject and we do not wish to share too much onto it. Those three things are going to have a fairly major impact, especially the penetration testing and patching out those vulnerabilities.

We've got Clash, who is the first defender to R6 Items take a shield. She's from the Metropolitan Police Service, she's from the united kingdom, and personally I think she is really exciting. She can meet two unique roles very capably, either going out to fulfill attackers at the entry of the building and delay them, or she is able to hold back and delay their drive as they get close to the objective. With these 2 things in mind, it'll be interesting to see how she plays in the meta and at which gamers find her very best fit is.

For Maverick, the capability to buy Rainbow Six Siege Credits make little murder holes through reinforced walls is going to be awesome. I think Maverick will have a massive impact on the overall meta and how the game is played, both vertically and horizontally, and I'm really eager to see our pros and all of the other players use him in various ways.

When introducing new operators, how do you balance for many levels of ability?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: